Thursday, January 22, 2015
Day 22: How to increase your steps per day
1. Skip the elevator, use stairs whenever possible.
2. Park your car far away.
3. Chase your kid or dog around.
4. Make multiple trips to your car when unloading it.
5. Walk in place while watching TV.
6. While doing housework, including making multiple trips.
7. Instead of driving, walk if you can.
8. Take a walk during lunch.
9. When at an airport, take laps instead of sitting at the gate.
10. If all else fails, 20 minutes at a brisk pace outside or on the treadmill will help you reach your goal!