Saturday, January 17, 2015

Day 17: Homemade Lara bars



As a delicious natural food and nut bar, I've basically fallen in love with Lara bars.  This all started when I kept them stashed in my nightstand drawer for late-night feedings with my newborn.  Not only are they delicious and filling, but I feel like they aren't that bad for me since they have mainly dates and nuts in them.  Ok, so some chocolate too, but who doesn't want chocolate in their "granola" type bars.

My favorite kind is Chocolate-Chip cookie dough, thought I also like Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip too.  I've been making them at home, which is super easy to do.  I followed the recipe from Oh She Glows, and every time I make them they only last about a day.  They are so good, so good, and I feel good because it limits my dependence on packaged foods.  

No comments:

Post a Comment