Thursday, January 15, 2015

Day 16: Best time of day to work out


Some say the best time of day to work out is in the morning, the reason being that more people stick morning workouts over a longer period of time.  If you are like me, you may have trouble getting up earlier than usual to exercise and may prefer to do it after work or at night.  No matter what time, it's best to do it whenever you know you will make time for it.  If you have kids that probably in the wee hours of the morning or night (when they are asleep).  Or if you have a sizable lunch break, during lunch.  Post work when you are the most productive is another option.  I used to have.a gym that was on my route home from work.  I used to change into my gym clothes before leaving work essentially committing to working out.  Find what works for you to help you stick with it!  

No comments:

Post a Comment