Friday, October 30, 2015

Day 301: Apple Cinnamon Water

I am six days into a 30 day detox.  As a part of my detox, I have incorporated two liters of apple cinnamon infused water.  It is super simple to make and is supposed to help cleanse out your system.  I'm not sure if I've seen any effects of it myself, but it tastes good and is a good substitute to juice or ice tea.  



Basically take three apples and slice them as thin as you can.  Put them in a two liter jug along with a cinnamon stick.  Then put it in the fridge and let it "infuse" over night.  Try to finish the entire jug in one day.  After that, drink just plain water.  You can reuse the apples in the cinnamon stick and just refill the water for three days.  

It supposedly is a diuretic, so try to be at home the first day you use it.  It's easy to prepare, and I like the taste of it alongside my breakfast.  It's nice and cool, and has a pleasant sweetness to it in the morning.  Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment