Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Day 6: Read more books


I found this book at a local bookstore and couldn't resist!  I have to admit, towards the end of 2015 I found myself reading more.  I was reading before bedtime, and not just from an eReader but from actual real books!  It felt more soothing to hold paper and read a non-electronic screen to help ease me into bedtime.  For book club this month we are reading The Forty Rules of Love by Elif Safak.  Hopefully it'll re-introduce me to the poetry of Rumi and make for some lively discussions!



Other books on my to read list:

Fiction

What Alice Forgot by Liane Moriarty

The Rosie Effect by Graeme Simsion 

The Time of My Life by Cecelia Ahern

Euphoria by Lily King

Bollywood Bride by Sonali Dev


Non-fiction

The Boston Girl by Anita Diamant

House on First by Julia Reed

Building Moral Intelligence by Dr. Michele Borba

No comments:

Post a Comment