Thursday, August 27, 2015

Day 237: Keeping track of how much water you are drinking


We all know that getting an adequate amount of hydration daily can help with a number of things including weight loss, preventing headaches, and keeping you regular.  A big challenge for me is making sure that I get enough water during the day.  I've tried a number of methods - keeping track of it on my Fitbit, making a note in my calendar, carrying around a water bottle, keeping a mental note - but none of these methods worked.  So while starting my morning with a big glass of water, I thought I would give this a try.  

I have these chalkboard labels from Martha Stewart that have come in quite handy in organizing my kitchen.  I cut a label into a square and stuck it on a 16 oz water glass.  My goal is to drink six of these babies a day (roughly 3 liters).  It works when I'm at home which is where I drink most of my water.  My husband pointed out that it might come out in the dishwasher.  I can always use chalkboard paint on a cup, just in case this method does work!    



No comments:

Post a Comment